THRASS is a phonetics teaching-tool that has made a paradigm shift in the teaching of phonetics. It has a phonographic, multisensory focus, complemented by an analogous learning model that makes reading and spelling acquisition much simpler, faster and more sustainable than conventional ‘phonic’ approaches. As a classroom strategy THRASS is fun, systematic, explicit and linguistically correct.
– Exceed ACARA benchmarks using an evidence-based, phonographic teaching approach
– Facilitate a cost-effective whole school literacy model that is sustainable from foundation onwards
– Cater for multi-level classrooms and support ESL learners and students with Dyslexia or other specific learning disabilities
– Enhance your subject knowledge through regular professional development
– Support your teaching with a comprehensive suite of print and digital resources
THRASS courses are Australia’s most attended phonetics PD.