Course Terms & Conditions
Important Registration And Payment Information
• School Registrations: A position on the course is secured once we have received the completed registration form showing an official school purchase order number. An invoice is then posted to the school. Payment should be made promptly on receipt of the invoice. We accept cheque, credit card or EFT. We do not accept cheques drawn from banks outside of Australia.
• Personal Registrations: A position on the course is secured once we have received the completed registration form and payment has been successfully processed. Credit card payment only is accepted for personal applicants.
• Cancellation Policy: Where a cancellation is received 5 working days or less prior to the course a fee of $77 is applicable. If possible participants may transfer to another course without forfeiting the cancellation fee.
• We do not take registrations on the phone nor do we give verbal guarantees as to the availability of places.
• Participants who do not attend all sessions will not be eligible for a certificate.
• Send registration forms via Fax. 08 9244 4044 or E-Mail. email@example.com
1. Upon successful registration a confirmation email will be sent. The email will contain details including the course venue and times.
If you haven’t received a confirmation within 7 days of the course date please contact us.
2. Below is a typical overview of times for the Foundation Level course.
– Registration 09:00 each day, Start 09:30 each day, Finish 15:00 each day
– Refreshments: Tea & Coffee on arrival, morning tea and a light lunch
– Course Presenter: THRASS Accredited Trainer
3. Dietary Requirements. It is the participant’s responsibility to advise the venue of any special dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to the course date.
4. Travel and Accommodation
Participants are responsible for making their own accommodation and travel arrangements. Should a course be cancelled THRASS will not be responsible for the cost of travel and accommodation. Participants booking travel and/or accommodation are encouraged to check with THRASS prior to making bookings for travel and accommodation.