THRASS Online Course Delivery
Due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions, our usual mode of course delivery isn’t possible. Instead, we are offering ‘virtual’ THRASS courses delivered using the Zoom online meeting platform. Participants will continue to receive their physical course materials and interact in real time with a THRASS trainer and other attendees.
For more information, or to book a course please visit Eventbrite here:
IMPORTANT – Places are limited, please book early to allow plenty of time for your course materials to arrive.
About the Course
This two-day course has been designed to give an understanding of the phonetic principles of English and their practical application. Participants receive the THRASS Introduction and Implementation Certificate.
Includes course materials and basic resources.
Provide participants with an initial introduction to –
- Linguistic concepts and terminology
- Explicit phonics teaching using the THRASS charts and resources
- Explicit teaching of oral language skills
- Explicit teaching of written language skills
- Explicit teaching of basic grammar skills
- Introduction to the MASUTA spelling model
- Strategies for implementation of the THRASS SPP into the classroom
*Course Length: 9 hours of instruction over two consecutive days.ENROL NOW