About the Course
This three-day course has been designed for those who wish to further extend their knowledge of THRASS.
On completion of this course, participants will have an advanced knowledge of the philosophy, teaching methodology and linguistics of THRASS. Completion of this course will enable the holder to mentor and support others in the implementation of THRASS within their own school.
The Advanced Accredited Certificate is also a prerequisite for acceptance to undertake training as a THRASS Accredited Trainer.
To gain the THRASS Accredited Advanced Certificate, participants must attend all three days, complete the required hours and pass the THRASS Accredited Advanced Course Examination.
Includes course materials and basic resources.
* Course Length: 16 hours of instruction over three consecutive days.
(THRASS ADVANCED ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE HOLDERS are now eligible for credits towards a Graduate Certificate or Masters program, at Griffith University, Queensland.)ENROL NOW
– Wed 1, Thurs 2 & Fri 3 April 2020 (school holidays)
– Wed 5, Thurs 6 & Fri 7 August 2020
– Wed 1, Thurs 2 & Fri 3 July 2020 (School Holidays)
– Wed 15, Thurs 16, Fri 17 July 2020 (School Holidays)