The tiles are large enough to be used with a whole class, small groups or individuals. Consonant Graphemes are printed in blue and Vowel Graphemes are printed in red. Whether you are looking at a single word or a list of similar words, you can use the tiles to teach about ?
- graphs, digraphs and trigraphs i.e. one, two and three-letter spelling choices
- blends/clusters by selecting two or three of the blue tiles
- syllables by selecting a red tile for each vowel phoneme
- reading errors i.e. when we may say the wrong phoneme i.e. the ‘ea’ in teach is not the same as in bread
- spelling errors i.e. when we select the wrong grapheme so ‘teech’ is an understandable spelling choice
The tiles are presented in a tough plastic container.
ISBN # 978 1 876424 49 7