– Exceed ACARA benchmarks using an evidence-based, phonographic teaching approach
– Facilitate a cost-effective whole school literacy model that is sustainable from foundation onwards
– Cater for multi-level classrooms and support ESL learners and students with Dyslexia or other specific learning disabilities
– Enhance your subject knowledge through regular professional development
– Support your teaching with a comprehensive suite of print and digital resources
THRASS courses are Australia’s most attended phonetics PD.