ONLINE AND FACE-TO-FACE COURSES NOW AVAILABLE
For schools and educators unable to access our face-to-face venue courses, we offer an online delivery model via the Zoom online meeting platform.
IMPORTANT – Places are limited, please book early to allow plenty of time for your course materials to arrive.
“Great to finally be able to access THRASS training without having to travel! Loved that we received our course materials and THRASS in time to play along at home.”
“A great opportunity to learn and network with teachers from around Australia and overseas.”
“The trainer was so natural and personal, it was easy to forget we were in a virtual classroom. Using Zoom made it very easy for the group to interact and participate in activities.”
About the Course
This two-day course has been designed to give an understanding of the phonetic principles of English and their practical application. Participants receive the THRASS Introduction and Implementation Certificate.
Times: 9.30am – 3.15pm AEST Daily.
Cost: $550.00 per participant.
*Course Length: 9 hours of instruction over two consecutive days.
Includes course materials and basic resources.
Participants will receive a complimentary course pack which includes the THRASS Teachers manual (T-13), a variety of THRASS Charts and other sample materials.
Provide participants with an initial introduction to –
• Linguistic concepts and terminology
• Explicit phonics teaching using the THRASS charts and resources
• Explicit teaching of oral language skills
• Explicit teaching of written language skills
• Explicit teaching of basic grammar skills
• Introduction to the MASUTA spelling model
• Strategies for implementation of the THRASS SPP into the classroom